OUTRIGTM Program Features
OUTRIGTM is a computer program intended to simplify the calculation of member forces in torsion resistors commonly used in triangular and square guyed towers.
It generates the necessary geometry and performs a space truss analysis using the stiffness method.
- Simple description of torsion resistor
- Simple description of loading
- Up to 250 loading conditions may be calculated in one submission
- Proper analysis using the stiffness method and full space truss model
- Clear input and output
- Reporting of forces at attachment to tower
- Reporting of individual member forces by member type and location
- Reporting of maximum member forces by member type
- Will extract guy force information directly from the GUYMAST® analysis
Sample input and output for OUTRIGTM is available in both HTML and PDF formats.
Please note that a new window will be opened when a link below is selected, and a PDF viewer such as Adobe® Reader® is required to view the PDF format.