DISHFORCETM Program Features
- Available for Australian, Canadian, and U.S. standards
- Simple text-based input
- Analyze up to 50 antennas per tower
- Uses a shielding algorithm that allows for a reduction of wind loads on leeward antennas due to the presence of partially blocking upwind antennas
- Creates two special files containing antenna loadings; one for use with GUYMAST®, and the second for use with MASTTM
- Simple description of antenna properties and location on tower
- Loading on iced or bare antenna due to wind acting from several directions may be submitted in one run
- Antenna forces are tabulated for each wind direction and the maximum forces are summarized in a separate table
- Antenna forces are reported with respect to both the antenna axes and the tower axes
- The user may input data and request output in either imperial or metric units; input and output units can be different
Sample input and output for DISHFORCETM is available in both HTML and PDF formats.
Please note that a new window will be opened when a link below is selected, and a PDF viewer such as Adobe® Reader® is required to view the PDF format.